Terms and Conditions
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the descriptions and pictures contained within the website and on gift vouchers are a true reflection of the events or products, these do not form part of a contract. If on contacting the operator you feel that the activity taking place no longer accurately represents the activity purchased Experience More will exchange the voucher or refund the purchase price. Once a specific date has been booked, you will automatically become bound by the terms and conditions that individual operator may have. This does not affect your statutory rights.
1. Prices - Prices displayed on our website are correct to the best of our knowledge and maintained on a daily basis. In the event of an order being placed against an accidental incorrect price, we will endeavor to inform the purchaser of the error within seven days of the purchase being made, we will allow the purchaser to either cancel the booking or choose to pay the additional difference in price.
2. Availability – Experience More sell open dated vouchers and the recipient is free to book their preferred date. Our experiences are subject to availability and in some cases, subject to weather conditions on the day. In order to avoid disappointment, we recommend that our customers book well in advance and DO NOT organise travel or accommodation until the booking has been confirmed by the operator.
3. Booking - Please do not arrive at a venue expecting to redeem your gift voucher without first obtaining a booking confirmation letter or number from the operator. Experience More will not be held liable for your costs incurred if you do not follow the procedure set out in these Terms and Conditions and in your voucher pack.
4. Event Duration - Details of event duration given on the website and gift voucher are to be used as a guide only. Most events will be ‘open’ days, meaning that other members of the public will be taking part too. This could mean taking your turn with other members of the public. The information on our website and gift voucher is meant as an indication of what to expect at your session. As Experience More features multi-location experiences, session lengths, agendas, vehicles used, numbers of participants and other factors specific to that experience may vary from location to location. Delays, curtailments and breakdowns are not within our control and therefore we cannot be held liable.
5. Safety - The undertaking of these activities may involve some personal risk. With some events you may be required to sign a disclaimer on the day, please read these documents carefully. Some personal insurance policies may not cover some of our experiences. Please check with the operator well in advance of your day. We can arrange personal accident insurance on your behalf for an additional cost if requested. Note that operators usually require compliance to a certain type of conduct from participants. Please listen and take note if they request you to do something – it is usually for your own safety.
6. Validity - Each gift voucher is valid for a maximum of ten months unless otherwise stated. A voucher will be deemed to be invalid if it is out of date (the validity date is clearly stated on the gift voucher). If the customer or recipient is unable to utilise the voucher before the expiry date, then upon the customer contacting Experience More prior to the expiry date on the voucher and paying an administration fee of 20 (if the activity has increased in price they will also need to pay the difference in price) the company shall issue a voucher extension cover letter granting an additional
7. Restrictions - Many of the gift vouchers offered have some type of restriction applied to them; these restrictions are not decided by us but by the individual operator. These restrictions could include age, health, physical and size restrictions. Please read all the information provided for each experience, it is your responsibility to ensure that you purchase a gift voucher appropriate for the intended recipient and it is the responsibility of the recipient to double check that the restrictions are not prohibitive. We are not responsible for any unsuitable vouchers being purchased and these restrictions being breached. If you are unsure of the suitability of a particular event please email us on email@example.com with your query and we will advise you accordingly.
8. Complaints - The easiest way to resolve any problems that you may experience is to speak to the operator on the day. They will ensure that any issues are rectified. If you are still not satisfied please send in details of your complaint (including your voucher reference number and who you spoke to on the day) to: Customer Services, Experience More, Top Floor, Ross House, 1 Shirley Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN2 6SB. Please remember that the operator will have the opportunity to respond as well. Similarly, we would like to hear any positive feedback. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Cancellations - Once you book a specific date with an operator you are bound by their terms and conditions regarding cancellations. Once a date is confirmed with a supplier it is not possible to change this date unless the supplier deems this possible. Where a date cannot be altered by a supplier it will not be possible to issue a refund. In the unlikely event that one of our operators needs to cancel the experience after you have booked a date, they should contact you. We strongly recommend however, that you contact the operator on the day before you depart for your experience. In the event of cancellation Experience More will not be held liable for the cost of lost insurance premiums, travel expenses, pre-booked accommodation costs or any other costs incurred
10. Operators & Liability - Although Experience More has sought to select highly experienced operators of ‘once in a lifetime’ experiences, Experience More shall not be responsible for the safety standards or the quality or delivery of the experience, or any loss or damage suffered by you whilst participating in the experience for which the Operator shall be solely responsible. By purchasing or redeeming an Experience More experience voucher, you acknowledge that the experiences are dependent on certain factors beyond the control of Experience More and agree that neither Experience More nor any associated operator shall be liable for the cancellation, postponement or alteration of any experience for reasons beyond its reasonable control including for weather-related reasons, mechanical failure or otherwise. We do not undertake any technical examination of equipment, facilities or services in order to minimise personal risk. If it occurs that mechanical machinery breaks down you should expect reasonable substitutions without notice
The total liability of Experience More for any claim whatsoever in connection with the Experience More experience voucher or any experience shall be limited to the price paid for the experience voucher. We have tried to ensure that the descriptions and images used on all marketing material are accurate. However, images are intended to give a general idea of the experience described and do not form any contract between the purchaser and / or recipient and Experience More.
11. Spectators - Most operators will allow you to bring spectators to watch you participate in your selected experience. When booking your date please inform the staff you wish to bring other people. Some operators may request a nominal payment for spectators. Spectators are required to comply with the operators’ terms, conditions and expectations of conduct. Any spectators deemed under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted on site.
12. Exchanges – Experience vouchers can be exchanged free of charge subject to written confirmation by letter within 28 days of purchase. Exchanges after 28 days will incur a 20 administration charge. Experience vouchers can only be exchanged for alternative experience vouchers. As all tangible goods are supplied by third party suppliers it is not possible for us to exchange experience vouchers for any tangible products, such as wine cases, wine gift packs, hampers or flowers. If the substituted experience costs more than the original gift voucher you must pay the difference, including the administration charge. If the exchanged gift voucher is lower in price we will hold the price difference on account, less the administration charge, until your next purchase or for a period of ten months, after which time these funds will no longer be available to spend. Exchanged vouchers then become non returnable, non refundable and non exchangeable. To exchange your voucher you must send it recorded delivery with a cover letter, including your contact number detailing the reason for exchange and any additional payment (if applicable) to: Customer Services, Experience More, Top Floor, Ross House, 1 Shirley Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN2 6SB. We cannot dispatch exchanged vouchers until the original voucher and full payment (if applicable) has been received by Experience More customer services.
13. Refunds - You have the right to return any goods within 28 days of receipt and any vouchers within 28 days of purchase and a refund will be paid. All refunds will incur a 20 or 20% (whichever is greater) administration charge. Once you or your recipient has booked an experience with an operator you are bound by their Terms and Conditions (please make yourself aware of these at the time of booking). All refunds will be made to the person who purchased the voucher and the monies will be refunded directly to the credit card. All refunds are processed at month end and take between 5 and 10 working days to show in the purchaser’s account. To request a refund you MUST return your voucher / gift via recorded delivery to Experience More, Top Floor Ross House, Enfield, Middlesex, EN2 6SB, along with a covering letter detailing the reason for your refund request.
14. Gift Pack - All vouchers purchased will be dispatched by First Class Royal Mail (you may request Special Delivery for an additional charge), we cannot be held liable for any loss suffered as a result of mail being delayed. The gift voucher is invalid if it has been tampered with or defaced. Experience More accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen gift vouchers. Please keep the vouchers in a safe place and protect them as you would money. Experience More does not accept any liability for the delivery of perishable items such as hampers and flowers. If the recipient is not in to receive the item then additional charges may need to be paid for re-delivery.
15. Competition Prizes, Special Offers & Promotional Vouchers – These vouchers cannot be exchanged, extended or refunded.
Extremedays.com 2014 all rights reserved.